My Sassy Stash:REVIEW

Monday, January 26, 2015

Sassy Stash sent me one of their products to test and review and I'm here to report back my opinions!


Price: $34.95
Availability: www.mysassystash.com


If you didn't already know, a Sassy Stash is a beautiful, lace garter that has five pockets which are ideal for holding items such as, your cell phone, money, ID, and lipstick. The adjustable Velcro garter is ideally worn for going clubbing - instead of holding your important belongings in your purse, you can have them safe in your Sassy Stash! The fabric is soft and comfortable and the garter has detailed designed grips on the inside to prevent it from falling down. I received my Sassy sample in Sienna in Black.



I've already worn my Sassy Stash a few times and it's awesome! Even though I decided not to store my phone in my stash (the iPhone 6 may be a bit too big for the pockets without stretching the fabric), I'm able to keep my lipstick and ID safely and comfortably. I've worn my Sassy Stash underneath a skirt and a dress and it also fits over stockings.



Personally, I stay out only for a few hours with my friends instead of clubbing all night. During the times I've worn my Sassy Stash, it has shifted a bit but it's too be expected when moving around. However, my things have stayed in place throughout the night, which is what I expected it to do.

However, one issue I've had is that I've accidentally put the Velcro unevenly over the rest of the garter (be careful when putting this on) and had accidentally frayed the lace a bit...but other than that I haven't had problems with my Sassy Stash.

Overall, I think that this is a great, ingenious product that is perfect for girls who love going out on the town. I absolutely love the idea of being hands free and not being lugged down holding onto my stuff, which makes my nights out so much more fun. 


For more updates and information, follow me on Instagram, @shesadaydream

xoxo, Rachel

1 comment

  1. Oh that looks really interesting! I'm one of those girls that tries to shove as much as she can in her bra when I go out clubbing LOOOL DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete

@shesdaydream. Powered by Blogger.
 

About Me

My photo
New York City based beauty blogger, up to date with the latest beauty products and trends by combining my love for writing with my passion for beauty.

Instagram Feed

Archives

Search This Blog

Popular Posts