Milani Rose Powder Blushes: REVIEW

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Earlier this year, Milani released limited edition Rose Powder blushes. The entire beauty community was so excited and these beautiful blushes sold out like hotcakes. There are eight different blushes in the collection, but unfortunately I only managed to score two of them. Milani is famous for their quality makeup, inexpensive price, and of course, their luxurious gold packaging. With their engraved rose petal designs, I think these blushes take the prize!


Price: $7.99
             Availibility: milanicosmetics.com

UPDATE: Starting January 2015, 3 of the Rose Powder blushes will be part of Milani's PERMANENT collection (Romantic Rose, Tea Rose, and Coral Cove)



Milani Rose Powder Blushes in Warm Petals and Bella Rose   

 These blushes are soft, pigmented, and provide a natural flush of color. Warm Petals (bronze with subtle shimmer) is a "barely-there" kind of blush, blends well with warm colored skin tones, and serves as a highlight with its tiny specks of shimmer. On the other hand, Bella Rose (matte baby pink) is a fair, rosy pink color that will match perfectly with lighter, cooler skin tones and is completely matte. If I could, I would purchase the remaining six blushes but I'm good with these two for now!


Milani Rose Powder Blush in Warm Petals


Milani Rose Powder Blush in Bella Rose

For more updates and information, follow me on Instagram, @shesadaydream

xoxo, Rachel

3 comments

  1. Hello there! Love this review! Wish I could have gotten my hands on them :( Can't wait to read more posts from you. I too am in the works of starting a beauty blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!! So happy to know this will be apart of their permanent collection. I missed on these so I'm so excited to get a second chance 😁😵😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm so excited to pick up the rest of the collection! Hope you like them!

      Delete

@shesdaydream. Powered by Blogger.
 

About Me

My photo
New York City based beauty blogger, up to date with the latest beauty products and trends by combining my love for writing with my passion for beauty.

Instagram Feed

Archives

Search This Blog

Popular Posts